- Declutter your wallet
Always keep your wallet clean and tidy. Clearing the mess will remove the stale energy, this will make space for new energy to flow. Here are some dos and don’t for what items should be put into your wallet:
- Remove receipts and/or anything that is represents spending money or debt
- Avoid an empty wallet. Keep your wallet packed with money as it symbolizes abundance.
- Get rid of anything that you do not use and only put those essential items.
- Place your wallet properly
Place your wallet in a special and specific location in your house. Avoid tossing it anywhere. When the wallet is appreciated, it may attract more money for you.
- Never place it on the floor
Avoid placing your wallet on the floor, especially the toilet floor
- Colour and its representation
- Avoid 2nd Hand Wallets
The previous owner’s energy may influence you thus, it is best to get a brand new wallet as you do not know the previous owner’s luck.
- Improve Wealth Luck
Attract more money by placing 3 gold coins with ribbon beside your cash.
- Be organised and sort out your notes ( Big to small, all facing the same directions)
Notes to be placed standing upright and organise your notes before putting them in your wallet. This will impact the energetic relationship between you, your wallet, and your money. Consider getting a wallet that has compartments so that you will be able to organise your wallet better.
- Choose an Auspicious shape
Avoid choosing irregular wallet shapes. Best to have a rectangular shaped wallet so that you will not have to fold the notes to put it in. This will enhance wealth luck.