Have you wondered what type of rings is suitable for you? And which finger you should wear your ring? We will be looking into the different type of fengshui rings, the meaning of wearing different rings on each finger & how to enhance the benefits for yourself.
Symbolism of wearing different rings on each finger
- Thumb - Symbolises willpower, health & longevity, best worn on left hand.
- Index - Enhances authority, power, social status, improves interpersonal relationship. Suited for people in business & sales.
- Middle - Represents responsibility & authority. Helps increase money luck & accumulation of wealth. Suited for the head of household.
- Ring - Symbolises everlasting love, associated with marriage & engagement. Avoid wearing this for singles to prevent misunderstanding & unintentionally missing the right one.
- Little - Wearing a jade ring will bring wealth & good luck. Recommended for males to wear on left hand & females wear on right hand. Protects against people with bad intentions & backstabbers.
Feng Shui Ring Stones Choices & Benefits
- Jade, stone of harmony. Known to rebalance yin & yang energy, a health & wealth enhancer, offers protection & strengthening qi. Best to wear on the middle, index & ring finger.
- Pixiu, one of the favourite feng shui element that attracts & protects wealth in your life. Also known to help ward off any evil energies. Worn on the middle finger to activate the powers as it connects the middle & index finger where wealth line is at, to create a seamless flow of wealth.
- Emerald, a healing stone that supports harmony. One that connects to heart chakra, helps bring in goodwill, prosperity into your life. Wearing on ring finger for a harmonious relationships.
- Amethyst, great for successful career progression, attracts abundance & stabilises negative energies. Wearing it on the index finger for career progression & on the middle finger for money luck on business ventures.
- Blue Sapphire, helps in better communication, boosting jobs opportunities & networks. Best worn on the index or middle finger.
- Ruby, the bright red colour have an energising quality, bring positive changes & mental strength. Best worn on the ring finger on the right hand.