The time is nigh for the spirit of Saint Valentine to be celebrated with our loved ones. A special day that we celebrate and exchange gifts with those who truly matter. Valentine’s day originated from a bishop named Saint Valentine who performed marriages for young lovers in secret at a time when Emperor Claudius ll of Rome outlawed marriage for young men as he thought they made better soldiers. Saint Valentine’s actions of promoting love without prejudice spread throughout history and is still celebrated today. So have you thought of any gifts for that special someone? Fret not, here are some items that will instill feelings of love. Click on the picture to see more of the collection!
- Cupid - Cupid Angel is the symbol of love, this Cupid Angel will enhance your opportunity to meet the right one.
- Strawberry Quartz - Strawberry Quartz is prized for its loving, grounding and supportive energy. It intensifies intentions of love, gratitude and emits these vibrations outward. Excellent for singles looking for love & people looking to improve interpersonal relationships.
- Rose Quartz - Rose Quartz is powerful for attracting and keeping love, rose quartz is also used when it comes to healing one's heart from painful and disappointing love experiences. it is extensively used in feng shui cures for love and marriage.
- Rhodonite - Rhodonite is known to vibrate energies of love and emotional healing. It develops love within one’s self and brings happiness which heals emotional wounds. Rhodonite helps to balance your emotions, nourishes love and promotes feelings of camaraderie. It also relieves stress, fear, anger, resentment, jealousy and panic. Excellent for those who seek love, relationships and a peace of mind
- Butterfly - Butterflies also symbolises love and romance as love is the most trans-formative feeling that makes you feel like flying. Increase your love luck with this butterfly pendant.
- Dragon phoenix - The Phoenix when placed with a Dragon (yin & yang) is also a Feng Shui cure for singles looking for love and couples looking for everlasting love.
- Peach - Peaches are commonly associated with wealth, health, abundance and longevity. The peach is also known as a feng shui symbol of love and marriage. In China, "love luck" is often referred to as "peach blossoms luck."
- Fox - In Feng Shui, wearing a Fox symbol helps to boost fidelity among couples and it can also protect your relationships from third parties. It is also a cure for attracting love & protecting against bad relationships. Excellent for couples.