Amethyst caves, also known as Amethyst Geode or Amethyst Cathedrals are a famous Feng Shui enhancer that is commonly used to create and gather positive Qi in the house or office. In this article, we will discuss how to use the Amethyst Cave to enhance your home’s or office’s Feng Shui and how to choose which Amethyst Cave is best suited for your needs.
Where to place Amethyst Caves?
- If placed in your office or home office, it is best placed directly behind you as it represents a mountain that is able to protect you and increase your benefactor luck. .
- Place the Amethyst cave in the middle of your living room to increase general luck for everyone in the household. .
- Place in the Amethyst cave in the knowledge sector according to the Bagua map of your home to enhance academic luck and success. .
- Placing an Amethyst cave in your home will activate the auspicious flying star 8. This will bring good luck and good fortune to your household. .
- Avoid placing the Amethyst cave in bedrooms as the strong energy from the cave could affect your sleep. .
- The Amethyst Cave can also be used to cleanse other crystals. This is done by placing the crystal in the cave and let it sit in the cave for about 24 hours.
Choosing an Amethyst Cave
- Darker the better - Shining a torch light in the Amethyst cave will help you identify the depth of the colour tone of the Amethyst. It is known that the deeper the colour, the better the quality.
- How deep the cave is - The depth of the Amethyst cave is important as the deeper the space, the more good qi it is able to accumulate.
- Shape - In Feng Shui, different shapes represent different elements thus, you can choose the Amethyst Cave that is shaped similar to your personal Bazi element.
- Fire - Triangular
- Earth - Rectangular or Squarish
- Metal - Round or Sphere
- Wood - Tall and Straight
- Water - Irregular and unfixed