Not sure what to get your loved ones this Christmas? Here are some gift ideas and their representations.
- Jade - Jade is a protective stone and believed to attract good luck, wealth, health, prosperity. Giving a jade to your parents symbolizes your wish for them to have good luck, wealth, health and prosperity.
- Hulu - The Hu Lu 葫芦 is one of the most prominent symbol for longevity. It is believed to bring blessings, good health & prosperity. Giving it as a gift to your parents symbolizes you wishing them a long healthy, happy and prosperous life.
- Wukong - Sun Wukong is also a very potent icon of longevity and good health due to the five levels of immortality Wukong had achieved. Giving it as a gift to your parents also symbolizes you wishing them a long healthy, happy and prosperous life.
- Bat -Bat is commonly used as a wealth cure because it has the same word/pronunciation ("Fu/Fook") as Prosperity in Chinese & Cantonese. It also represents happiness and longevity making it a very popular auspicious symbol in Chinese culture. Giving it as a gift to your parents also symbolizes you wishing them a long healthy, happy and wealthy life.
- Peach - peach is the symbol of immortality. The peach is also known in Feng Shui as the fruit of heaven because of its prominence in many ancient Chinese legends about the Immortal gods. Peach came to be associated with wealth, health, abundance and longevity. Giving it as a gift to you parents symbolizes your wish for them to have a long, abundant, healthy and wealthy life.
- Diamond - Diamonds symbolize purity, faithfulness & love. Also, it represents strength & invincibility, therefore commonly used in proposals and weddings. Giving a diamond to your significant other would symbolize your commitment and faithfulness.
- Rose Quartz - Rose Quartz is powerful in attracting and keeping love energy, this is why it is extensively used in Feng Shui cures for love and marriage. Giving a Rose Quartz to your partner symbolizes your love for them.
- Peach - The peach is also known as a Feng Shui symbol of love and marriage. In China, "love luck" is often referred to as "peach blossoms luck." Giving a peach to your partner symbolizes your wish to rekindle the flame.
- Dragon & Phoenix - The dragon symbolizes 'man' and phoenix symbolizes 'woman'. It signifies that the man and his spouse will stay together, come what may, and support each other through thick and thin. Their love and passion will last forever. Both the symbols ensure patriarch as well as matriarch luck. Giving this to your partner symbolizes you wishing them a fruitful marriage along with success and harmony.
- Fox - In Feng Shui, wearing a Fox symbol helps to boost fidelity among couples and it can also protect your relationships from third parties. Giving this to your significant other will protect them against bad relationships and increase love attraction amongst each other.
- Crystal Point - It will help any student achieve a higher result in any academic pursuits. It can bring the child a higher sense of concentration and focus. Giving this crystal to kids will also help to inspire and motivate them.
- Abacus - Abacus on the study desk will provide the child with a greater ability to calculate and evaluate numbers. Giving an abacus to a child will heighten the child’s study skills, especially in subjects that require calculations.
- Pagoda - The pagoda is said to generate and rejuvenate energy. Due to this, it is a common gift for students who are looking to improve their grades and studies. Giving this to kids will also enhance competency and clarity.
- Dragon Tortoise - the Dragon and Tortoise, unify both ambition and wisdom. A strong unity of both qualities of a dragon (perseverance and valiancy) and the tortoise (steadfastness and stability), Giving this to children symbolizes you wishing them good academic success and it also symbolizes support from important people.
- Ping An Kou - Ping An Kou is believed to bring good luck, prosperity and protection from harm to its wearer. Give this as a gift to ensure he/she is safe from the danger of illness and harm caused by intangible energies.
- Monkey - intelligent, talented and can outwit opponents easily. The most common depiction of monkey is of a monkey riding a horse symbolizing rising to power. The horse is a symbol of power & strength while the monkey is clever & flexible. Giving it to your colleagues symbolizes you wishing them a fast track promotion.
- Dragon Tortoise - the Dragon and Tortoise, unify both ambition and wisdom. A strong unity of both qualities of a dragon (perseverance and valiancy) and the tortoise (steadfastness and stability), Giving this a gift to your colleague represents you wishing them good career luck, job development & mentor luck. It is also a powerful wealth attractor.
- Three legged Frog - The Money Frog, also known as “Three Legged Toad”, is one of Feng Shui celestial & mythical creatures believed to appear every full moon bringing wealth & good fortune. Giving this as a gift to your colleagues symbolizes you wishing them good wealth and prosperity.
- Rutilated Quartz - This is also a very popular crystal among businessmen known to attract excellent business luck and protects against malicious or “small people” whether it is in your business, relationship or career. Giving this to your colleagues will help them with improved vision & clarity of mind, enabling them to make better life decisions.
- Cicada - Cicada is a symbol of long life & immortality as It is believed to revitalize youth. For those in business and competitive careers, the cicada will protect your colleagues from ill intentioned people, backstabbing colleagues or betrayal from friends if given as a gift.
- Milo Buddha - The Milo Laughing Buddha, also known as Matreiya, is one of the most prominent symbols of happiness & wellbeing. Giving this to your relatives symbolizes you wishing them cheerfulness, warmth & Joy in their homes.
- Mystic knot - It is a symbol of everlasting love, long life, harmony and continuity. It is believed to bring happiness and good fortune by attracting a never ending flow of positive energy. Giving this to your relatives symbolizes your wish to have good relations with each other for a long time.
- Jade - Jade is a protective stone and believed to attract good luck, wealth, health, prosperity. Giving a jade to your relatives symbolizes your wish for them to have good luck, wealth, health and prosperity.
- Pi Xiu - Pi Xiu has always been regarded as an auspicious creature that possessed mystical powers capable of drawing Cai Qi (財氣 wealth) from all directions and offers protection. Giving a Pi Xiu to your relative symbolizes you wishing good fortune and protection upon them.
- Strawberry Quartz - This crystal improves interpersonal relationships and encourages a healthy and harmonious bond between you and those around you like family and friends. Giving this to your relatives symbolizes your wish to connect with them even better.