Water symbolises growth, prosperity and the circulation of wealth that is why it is essential for your bathroom to have good and strong Qi. A dirty bathroom filled with germs and bacteria can destroy your Good Chi and may negatively impact your life.
Your Good Chi may also be flushed out by your toilets/ drains or could escape when you are not being mindful. Therefore it is important to give extra attention to this special room. Here are some tips that you can take note of to effectively change your life:
- Keep the bathroom doors closed at all times to contain the Qi inside, this also contains germs within the area and not spread into the house.
- Keep the toilet seat down to avoid good Qi from getting flushed out and also when not in use.
- Windows are to be opened as much as possible to regulate the circulation of good and bad Qi. Alternatively you may place a plant to circulate the air.
- Keep your bathroom clean at all times without any clutter. You may add an air freshener to keep it smelling fresh.
- Avoid having mirror reflections of the toilet as it could have the double drain effect. A vase, display or box can be used to hide it.
- Replace any leaking taps immediately as it represents your money being flushed away